Health and Safety
Prokleen Cleaning is fully committed to the provision of the highest level of
Occupational Health & Safety to its entire staff, subcontractors, visitors and
clients. Our company believes in the provision of all aspects of Health & Safety to its
entire staff within the workplace, as an integral part and factor within any job or project
throughout our workplace.
In demonstration of the above commitment, our company aims to:
Provide and maintain safe plant, systems of work and all entry and exit from within the
- Arrange and monitor arrangements for the safe use, handling storage and transport of all
- Ensure that all workplaces attended are committed to the Health & Safety of all visitors,
employees and subcontractors within the workplace.
- Ensure that all workplaces are maintained in a safe and healthy condition.
- Ensure that adequate facilities are provided within the workplace to protect the welfare of
- Provide employees, contractors with regular information, training and supervision at all
times to ensure their safety.
- Maintain information and all records relating to employees health and safety.
The Provision and Maintenance of Occupation and Safety is the responsibility of all
employees and management. In order to achieve healthy organization it is important
that everyone accepts responsibility for the health and well being of everyone within
the Workplace. Through all personnel within Prokleen Cleaning have specific
responsibilities, as detained within their role/position description, the following
broadly encompass them:
- Area Managers will promote the concepts of Occupational Health and Safety, hold
managers and their reporting officers responsible for their specific responsibilities
within their area, and ensure that support to all is provided for the implementation of
practical measure to ensure that work areas they supervise are safe without risk to
- Managers and their reporting officers are responsible to ensure that all practical
measures and steps have been taken to ensure and address any identifiable risks to
health. This includes the cooperating fully with any directives from Area Managers,
and reporting officers or other staff that are aimed at maintaining a safe and healthy
work environment. It also inclined the reporting of any unhealthy conditions and
reporting accidents/incidents promptly.
- Employees, visitors and contractors are expected to abide and cooperate with the
company's OH&S programs.
- Occupational Health & Safety committees will help fulfill the occupational health
and safety responsibilities of the organization by identifying workplace health and
safety issues and resolving them through a joint resolution process of joint
consultation. All who has the authority to make decisions on all matter raised.
Company Safety Rules
1. Each employee should report all unsafe conditions encountered in his/her
workplace to their supervisor.
2. All injuries should be reported immediately to the supervisor.
3. Damaged or unsafe equipment should not be used.
4. No employee will use any equipment or supplies for which they have not been
trained by the supervisor.
5. Employees should not attempt to repair equipment; tamper with equipment or
remove from equipment any parts.
6. All equipment must be kept clean.
7. All major storage cupboards/rooms must be kept neat and clean.
8. Mixing cleaning chemicals and preparations only as directed by the
9. Frayed cord and worm plugs should be reported to the supervisor.
10. Only extension cords approved or supplied by the supervisor will be used.